Let me ask you....
What's the most important thing you are looking for from your book about aromatherapy and essential oils?
- Clear advice from an expert in their field?
- An easy to navigate guide?
- Comprehensive list of essential oils and their uses
- Value for money?
It seems to me that you may fit into one of three categories:
- A complete beginner to essential oils who wants to learn how to treat themselves and their family safely.
- A student or professional aromatherapist looking to grow their, already ample, aromatherapy bookshelf.
- A distributor for an aromatherapy multi level marketing company such as Young Living or Doterra who wants to better understand their product and improve their sales potential.
Am I right?
This 300 page book, written by a professional aromatherapist with over 21 years experience, has a little something for each of you.
- Instructions on recommended oils for 60 different ailments
- Information on 104 essential oils and their safety data (referenced from Tisserand Essential Oil Safety Data for Health Professionals 2013)
- Facts on how to use 16 different carrier oils including coconut oil, tamanu, and also St Johns Wort
- Recipe blends by another 13 professional aromatherapists including a blend to use in labour by a midwife using essential oils on an NHS maternity ward and an aphrodisiac blend by a professional sex therapist.
- Details of how the chemistry of essential oils works
- Reflections on how plant extracts have been used since early neolithic times right up to the present day
Plus extra bonus material:
- Free hypnotherapy relaxation download
- 6 essential oil monographs including the most up to date information into clinical trials into many conditions including breast, skin and prostate cancers as well as diabetes: on lavender oil, tea tree oil, geranium, rose, myrrh and chamomile.
- Past professionally published papers by the author on Agarwood, Damiana, Tuberose, Calendula and myrtle oils
- Discount vouchers to 15 aromatherapy schools, product stores and treatment clinics.
What have you got to lose?
NB: Paperback version of this book is double spaced with size 12 font for ease of reading and margin note making if required. The perfect tool for anyone serious about learning about essential oils.